The purpose of TRIO Tutoring Services is to help you achieve your academic goals. If you are struggling in any of your subjects, please print and complete the tutoring application form and bring it to the TRIO office. If you would like to share your expertise and really help other student by tutoring them, we invite you to fill out a tutor application.
TRIO encourages all students to investigate the opportunities available to them in the Bear CLAW first. Other excellent alternatives to tutoring are:
- Science drop-in table (AST, BIO, BMS, CHM, GLG, GRY, PHY)
- Business drop-in table (ACC, FIN, INS, MGT, MKT)
- Generalist (CRM 210, HST 103/121, PHI 110)
- Math drop-in table
- Writing Center
*Please check the scheduling for these drop-in tables as they are held at various times.
Also, in various departments on campus, there are peer assisted study sessions (PASS).
- Biomedical Sciences (BMS 110, BMS 230, BMS 307/309)
- Chemistry (CHM 105, CHM 106, CHM 170, CHM 200, CHM 342, CHM 344)
- Psychology (PSY 200)
- Economics (ECO 155, ECO 165)
*Please check the scheduling for the PASS sessions as they are held at various times and in a variety of locations.
Be sure to check out the following online study resources: